Accounts Preparation & Management Accounts
Whether you require annual statutory financial statements for compliance purposes or interim management accounts for performance review and decision making you can be confident that with MMO your accounts will be prepared in accordance with the very latest accounting standards and you will have a dedicated point of contact with whom to discuss all aspects.
Accounts preparation by MMO
Why do you need your accounts prepared?
- If you are a limited company or limited liability partnership you are required by law to submit annual accounts to Companies House within 9 months of the company year end.
- If you are a sole trader or unincorporated partnership you need to prepare accounts in order to correctly assess your liability to income tax and national insurance.
- If you are keen to grow your business then the preparation of interim management accounts allows you to review the performance of the business in year enabling you to identify the changes needed to make your business more efficient and boost profits.
Why choose a Chartered Accountant?
Anyone can call themselves an accountant, with so many accountants around why choose MMO?
As chartered accountants we are regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) this means:
- Our qualified staff are obliged to maintain and submit records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD), this ensures we keep up to date with the legislative changes in the world of accounting and taxation and enables us to ‘future-proof’ your business.
- Candidates only qualify for membership upon the successful completion of professional examinations together with relevant work experience. MMO is proud to be an Approved Training Provider helping young accountants achieve their potential. We have developed a strong and competent team with a wealth of knowledge and experience that can partner with you and your business.
- To continue to use the term ‘Chartered Accountants’ we are subject to periodic Quality Assurance reviews by our regulator giving you confidence in the services we provide.
How can MMO Accountants help you?
We specialise in acting for Owner-Managed Businesses and we can help you in two ways:
- We can set up internal reporting systems within your business to generate information and then;
- Interpret the figures for you and make suggestions as to how to improve your business performance and identify tax planning opportunities.
Call or contact us today to discover what we can do for you and your business!